Warranty Consideration Policy
Please be advised of the following policy for claiming warranty on parts distributed by AAXICO for the manufacturers it represents:
Parts sold by AAXICO are warranted by the original equipment manufacturer and are subject to their terms and conditions. AAXICO will coordinate with both the customer and manufacturer to ensure a proper and expedited solution is found.
ALL SHIPMENTS FOR POTENTIAL WARRANTY MUST FIRST HAVE A RETURNED MATERIAL AUTHORIZATION (RMA) NUMBER BEFORE THEY WILL BE ACCEPTED BY AAXICO. PLEASE SEE THE RMA INSTRUCTIONS IN THE CUSTOMER SECTION OF OUR WEBSITE. MATERIAL RETURNED WITHOUT AN RMA NUMBER WILL BE RETURNED TO CUSTOMER AT THEIR EXPENSE.
Units returned to AAXICO for warranty consideration are to be returned at the shipper’s expense. If the unit is found to be in warranty by the manufacturer, freight charges will be reimbursed by AAXICO upon receipt of invoice from the customer and a copy of their freight invoice from the carrier. Please do not send units to AAXICO with collect freight charges since we do not accept these charges. If the unit is damaged during shipping or lost in shipment, you – the shipper – must submit a claim against the carrier. This is in accordance to ICC regulations.
When the unit is determined to be under warranty:
1. The unit may be repaired and returned to serviceable condition.
2. If, after evaluation, the unit is determined to be non-repairable (Scrap), the manufacturer may:
a. Offer a replacement unit to the customer.
b. Provide the customer the option to "SCRAP" the unit in-house (at the manufacturer). When this occurs the manufacturer will supply a "SCRAP" certificate issued to the customer.
3. If the condition stated in the manufacturer’s evaluation report is "No Fault Found (NFF)", this is not covered under warranty. In this situation the customer is responsible for any evaluation charges submitted by the manufacturer along with the freight charges to have the unit returned.
When the unit is determined to be out of warranty:
1. The unit will be evaluated for repair and the customer advised. Charges for this service may apply.
2. If, after evaluation, the manufacturer determines that the unit is non-repairable (SCRAP), the manufacturer may offer the customer the option to "SCRAP" the unit in-house (at the manufacturer). When this occurs the manufacturer will supply a "SCRAP" certificate issued to the customer. Charges for this service may apply.
When shipping warranty parts to AAXICO with an RMA number please use the following details:
AAXICO Warranty and Repair Department
8881 NW 13th Terrace
Miami, FL 33172 USA
Phone: +1 305-592-4633 Ext. 124
Fax: +1 305-592-6828